We are left programmed to eat energy-rich,
我們本能地想吃高能的
sweet, fatty foods.
甜的 脂肪高的食物
I could probably do something illegal
要是我想吃香蕉拖肥批
if I knew I was going to get a banoffee pie.
我可能會不惜因此去犯法
When it comes to enjoying chocolate,
一談到要吃巧克力
when it starts to trickle at the back of the tongue,
我就開始垂涎欲滴
and I can feel it going down...
然后就會有吃巧克力的感覺...
That's warm and it's cool at the same time.
那種又熱又涼的感覺
I have a sweet tooth. Maybe it's
我喜歡吃甜食
because I was deprived of chocolate as a child.
可能是我小時候沒吃夠吧
Our craving for energy-rich food is very ancient.
對于高能食物的欲望 自古就有
In the 21st century,
即使進入21世紀
we're left with a body and a brain which evolved with Homo erectus.
我們的身體和腦子 一樣是直立人進化來的