日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 福爾摩斯探案全集 > 福爾摩斯探案之血字的研究 > 正文

血字的研究(MP3+中英字幕) 第28期:廣告引來了不速之客(4)

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練
I glanced at my companion,
我看了我的伙伴一眼,
and his face had assumed such a disconsolate expression that it was all I could do to keep my countenance.
只見他顯得怏怏不樂,我也只好裝出一副泰然自若的神氣來。
The old crone drew out an evening paper, and pointed at our advertisement.
這個老太婆掏出一張晚報,用手指著我們登的那個廣告說:
"It's this as has brought me, good gentlemen," she said, dropping another curtsey;
"我是為這件事來的,先生們,"說著,她又深深施了一禮,
"a gold wedding ring in the Brixton Road.
"廣告上說,在布瑞克斯頓路拾得一個結婚金戒指。
It belongs to my girl Sally, as was married only this time twelvemonth,
這是我女兒賽莉的,她是去年這個時候才結的婚,
which her husband is steward aboard a Union boat,
她的丈夫在一只英國船上當會計。
and what he'd say if he comes 'ome and found her without her ring is more than I can think,
如果他回來時,發現她的戒指沒有了,誰會知道他要怎么樣呢。我簡直不敢想。
he being short enough at the best o' times,
他這個人品常就性子急,
but more especially when he has the drink.
喝了點酒以后,就更加暴躁了。
If it please you, she went to the circus last night along with– –"
對不起,是這么回事,昨天晚上她去看馬戲,是和——"

廣告引來了不速之客

"Is that her ring?" I asked.

"這是她的戒指嗎?"我問道。
"The Lord be thanked!" cried the old woman;
老太婆叫了起來:"謝天謝地!
"Sally will be a glad woman this night. That's the ring."
賽莉今天晚上可要開心死了。這正是她丟的那個戒指。"
"And what may your address be?" I inquired, taking up a pencil.
我拿起一支鉛筆問道:"您住在哪兒?"
"13, Duncan Street, Houndsditch. A weary way from here."
"宏茲迪池區,鄧肯街13號。離這兒老遠呢。"
"The Brixton Road does not lie between any circus and Houndsditch," said Sherlock Holmes sharply.
福爾摩斯突然說:"布瑞克斯頓路并不在宏茲迪池區和什么馬戲團之間呀。"
The old woman faced round and looked keenly at him from her little red-rimmed eyes.
老太婆轉過臉去,一雙小紅眼銳利地瞧了福爾摩斯一下,
"The gentleman asked me for my address," she said.
她說:"那位先生剛才是問我的住址。
"Sally lives in lodgings at 3, Mayfield Place, Peckham."
賽莉住在培克罕區,梅菲爾德公寓3號。"
"And your name is– –?"
"貴姓是--?"
"My name is Sawyer–hers is Dennis,
"我姓索葉,我的女兒姓丹尼斯,
which Tom Dennis married her–and a smart, clean lad, too, as long as he's at sea,
他的丈夫叫湯姆·丹尼斯。他在船上真是一個又漂亮又正直的小伙子,
and no steward in the company more thought of;
是公司里提得起來的會計;
but when on shore, what with the women and what with liquor shops– –"
可是一上岸,又玩女人,又喝酒——"
"Here is your ring, Mrs. Sawyer," I interrupted, in obedience to a sign from my companion;
"這是你的戒指,索葉太太,"我遵照著我伙伴的暗示打斷了她的話頭說,
"it clearly belongs to your daughter, and I am glad to be able to restore it to the rightful owner."
"這個戒指顯然是你女兒的。我很高興,現在物歸原主了。"
With many mumbled blessings and protestations of gratitude the old crone packed it away in her pocket,
這個老太婆嘟嘟囔囔地說了千恩萬謝的話以后,把戒指包好,放入衣袋,
and shuffled off down the stairs.
然后拖拖拉拉地走下樓去。
Sherlock Holmes sprang to his feet the moment that she was gone and rushed into his room.
她剛出房門,福爾摩斯立刻站起,跑進他的屋中去。
He returned in a few seconds enveloped in an ulster and a cravat.
幾秒鐘以后,他走了出來,已然穿上大衣,系好圍巾。
"I'll follow her," he said, hurriedly;
福爾摩斯匆忙中說:"我要跟著她。
"she must be an accomplice, and will lead me to him. Wait up for me."
她一定是個同黨,她會把我帶到兇犯那里去。別睡,等著我。"
The hall door had hardly slammed behind our visitor before Holmes had descended the stair.
客人出去時大門剛剛砰地一聲關好,福爾摩斯就下了樓。
Looking through the window I could see her walking feebly along the other side,
我從窗子向外看去,只見那個老太婆有氣無力地在馬路那邊走著,
while her pursuer dogged her some little distance behind.
福爾摩斯在她的后邊不遠處尾隨著。
"Either his whole theory is incorrect," I thought to myself,
這時,我心里想:福爾摩斯的全部看法假如不錯的話,
"or else he will be led now to the heart of the mystery."
他現在就要直搗虎穴了。
There was no need for him to ask me to wait up for him,
他用不著告訴我等著他,
for I felt that sleep was impossible until I heard the result of his adventure.
因為在我沒有聽到他冒險的結果以前,要想睡覺是絕不可能的事。
It was close upon nine when he set out.
福爾摩斯出門的時候將近九點鐘。
I had no idea how long he might be,
我不知道他要去多久,
but I sat stolidly puffing at my pipe and skipping over the pages of Henri Murger's Vie de Boheme.
只好呆坐在房里抽著煙斗,翻閱一本昂利·穆爾杰的《波亥米傳》。
Ten o'clock passed, and I heard the footsteps of the maid as she pattered off to bed.
十點過后,我聽見女傭人回房睡覺去的腳步聲。
Eleven, and the more stately tread of the landlady passed my door, bound for the same destination.
十一點鐘,房東太太的沉重腳步聲從房門前走過,她也是回房去睡覺的

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
restore [ri'stɔ:]

想一想再看

vt. 恢復,修復,使復原

 
mystery ['mistəri]

想一想再看

n. 神秘,秘密,奧秘,神秘的人或事物

 
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聰明的,時髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,輕快的,整潔的

 
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

聯想記憶
interrupted [intə'rʌptid]

想一想再看

adj. 中斷的;被打斷的;不規則的 vt. 打斷;中斷

 
destination [.desti'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 目的地,終點,景點

 
companion [kəm'pænjən]

想一想再看

n. 同伴,同事,成對物品之一,(船的)甲板間扶梯(或扶

聯想記憶
commander [kə'mɑ:ndə]

想一想再看

n. 司令官,指揮官

 
gratitude ['grætitju:d]

想一想再看

n. 感恩之心

聯想記憶
accomplice [ə'kɔmplis]

想一想再看

n. 共犯,同謀,幫兇

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费成人结看片| 肥猫正传| 张小斐和雷佳音的电影| 恶作剧之吻3| 保镖电影在线完整观看| 10000个常用人名| 大乔未久电影| 欠条怎么写才有法律效果| 徐正超| 琅琊榜 豆瓣| 韶山研学心得体会800高中| 精品视频| 严正花电影| 太原教育电视台| 学前教育科研方法的论文| 成人一级片视频| 青草国产| 王音棋的个人简历| 许多组织都有自己的价值标准和行为理念| 女干.com| 父爱如山动漫免费第一季免费观看| 少林问道演员表| 龙虎少年队2| 姨妈来之前的征兆有哪些| 宙斯的12个儿子都是谁| 詹姆斯怀特| 韩宝仪个人简历| 俺去也电影网| 女神学生| 波多野结衣电影大全| free hd xxxx moms movie777| 末代皇帝陈道明| 黄视频在线播放| 一个都不能少电影| 不速之客美国恐怖电影2014| 色黄视频免费观看| 电视剧对峙| 伸舌头接吻脱裤子| 不纽扣的女孩| 拥日之月| 户田惠子|