I'm getting ready for a lot of things. A lot of things.
我已準備好了要做很多事,特別多的事。
It's spring, so we're starting to get the gardens ready and my tomatoes are legendary here in my own neighborhood.
春天到了,我們要開始了整理院子了。在我們小區,我種的西紅柿可是一個傳說哦!
My daughter is about to start kindergarten next year, and so we're moving just so she can belong to a better school.
我女兒明年就要上幼兒園了,所以我們準備搬家,就是為了她能上好一點兒的學校。
......My brother and I are starting our first business......
我的兄弟和我正打算創業。
After five years of raising my children, I am now going back to work.
五年來我一直都在帶孩子。現在我要重返職場了。
Every day we're trying to get more and more ready and more prepared. Baby boy, coming your way.
我們每天都在做準備。現在準備是越來越充分了。寶寶,來吧!
Right now I'm applying for jobs. It's a look into what the real world will look like after college.
我剛剛申請了工作,對畢業后的真實世界充滿了期待。
I'm getting married this summer to someone I really care about.
我今年夏天要結婚了——跟一個我非常在乎的人結婚。
I'm gonna be in the play and I'm gonna be in a fish costume. From little tiny fishes.
我要表演話劇了,穿著小魚衣服,扮演小魚魚兒。
I'm getting ready to retire soon. Retirement means reinventing yourself in many ways.
我很快就準備要退休了。退休意味著在各個方面重塑你自己。
Well we've been doing a lot of home renovations. But, most importantly, we just want to teach our dog to quit eating the trash.
我們打算重新裝修房子。不過最重要的還是教會狗狗別再吃垃圾了。
And so we have high hopes for 2015 that that's going to happen.
我們對2015年有很高的期待,這些期待會實現的。
I've started a new career recently. This is a fifth generation company which means a lot to me.
我最近有了一份新的事業。這家公司歷經了五代領導,它對我意義重大。
This country was founded on hard work and it really feels good to be a part of that.
公司里的人都在努力工作,成為其中一員感覺超棒。
I'm getting ready to do something, too. I'm running for president.
我也準備好了要做一些事情。我要參加總統競選。
Americans have fought their way back from tough economic times but the deck is still stacked in favor of those at the top.
美國已從艱難的經濟形勢中恢復過來了,但機遇仍然只是青睞頂端的人。
Everyday Americans need a champion, and I want to be that champion.
美國每天都需要捍衛者。而我,希望成為那個捍衛者。
So, you can do more than just get by, you can get ahead. And stay ahead!
比起得過且過,你其實可以做得更好。你是可以走在前面的,而且一直在前面。
Because when families are strong, America is strong.
因為只要家庭繁榮,美國就會繁榮。
So, I'm hitting the road to earn your vote. Because it's your time, and I hope you'll join me on this journey.
因此,我需要你的選票,因為這是你的時代。我希望你能和我一起踏上征程。