Edging
立刃
What you might be finding,at state one should completing it turn,
你可能會發現,在這個階段,你應該完成轉彎,
you might feel like you are actuality sliding down on the snowed,
你可能會感到是你事實上是在搓雪并感覺自己慢慢減速,
as it supposed to cutting in and feeling yourself slowing down.
而本應該是把雪板邊刃切入雪中,
That's all DVD edges.
這就是本集DVD的內容。
Now if you can see me stand here, I can roll my knees and ankles into the snowed ,
現在你可以看到我站在這,我可以向山上彎曲我的膝蓋和踝關節,
if I gently roll them out, I'm gonna stop to slid down,give it a go,
如果我輕微的把膝蓋和踝關節向山下彎,我就會向下滑。
just down the ice and slight move like this,
試一下,站在冰面上像這樣慢慢的滑下,
roll the knees in gently and let the skate stop to slide down.
并彎曲膝蓋讓雪板停止滑動。
so one should master that,I remember this like lessens move, try both ways,you can stop putting into a traverse.
所以必須掌握這些,在滑行時嘗試這兩種方法
so come cross the snowed ,and do exactly the same thing,
從雪上通過時,做一樣的事,
flatten the skate gently and roll the edges on,thinking about going around corner on the bicycle,
慢慢地放平滑雪板,立刃,
you done that just leaving the bike over and quick going round corner ,and then come back up,
想象你在是騎著自行車在轉彎,傾倒然后回正,
you gonna gently impressively roll those skate flat and gently back on the edge,
你要體會把慢慢地板放平,慢慢地立刃,
and trying get used to feeling the difference.
體會兩者的不同。
some gonna stop by traversing cross,flatten the skate , and feel the edges,flatten the skate ,and feel the edges.
放平雪板,感受刃,再放平雪板,再感受刃,
Down to traversing cross,so I can feel my edges,and I'm gonna flatten and then roll the skate on the edges again.
交替幾次我可以感受到我的刃,我放平雪板和再次立刃。
Once you go that out, you feel quite happy about those movements,
一旦你學會這些,你會為掌握這些動作開心,
and now we can introduce a proper term, it's exactly same movement.
現在我們完整的講一下整個轉彎,是一樣的動作。
You gonna stop the term,come around the corner,gently and impressively rolling those knees and ankles slowly into the hill,
你可以慢慢地向山上彎曲膝蓋和踝關節來結束一個彎,這可以猛地彎曲膝蓋和踝關節,
it's not a sharp movement and you'll be amazed ,
你會驚訝,動作并不是很生硬
just a couple of more degree,only enough to feel more grape ,
只是傾斜一些角度你會覺得滑的更穩
it gonna make you feel more comfortable ,and stay to train.
它會使你感到更舒服,保持練習。
I'm still slid into the term ,and gentle rolling on to the edges,
我繼續搓著滑入彎,慢慢的立刃。
it's impressive movement, as you roll on the edges,and flatten the skate and to stop by next term,
這是個讓人印象深刻的動作,當你立刃然后又放平雪板,
with an gradually build up the edges again,and turn up the hill to control the speed.
持續的立刃可以滑向山上并停下來,達到控制速度的目的。
注:本文翻譯由en88字幕組完成。