Turn Shape
轉彎成型
So last time we were looking at trying to cut open string at that snow plough wedge and completing a turn and parallel position.
上次我們著重嘗試了犁式,完成轉彎以及平行式。
You gonna find that much more comfortable on the legs and whole experience more enjoyable.
你將發現腿部會更放松,過程也更為享受。
This time we look at three things:control issues,and looking at the shape of turn to make lift easier,
這一次我們著重學習以下三個技能:控制,注意觀察轉彎的形狀使整個動作更為輕松,
and then to use the ski and edge to feel a bit more beaten in contol,
然后用雪板和板刃感受控制力的逐漸變化,
and finally line chioce.
最后選擇雪道。
Now we are looking at ski around the mountain,make it easy for yourself and looking ahead.
現在我們開始從山上滑雪,保證自己身體放輕松向前看。
The first we gonna look at is the shape of your turns,
首先,我們將注意轉彎的弧線。
very simply if you look back at the tracks you've left,you wanna be seeing a smooth "s" shape and not this "z" shape.
很簡單的,向后看看滑雪留下的痕跡,很平滑的S型,而非生硬的Z型痕跡。
The challenges are if you feeling hard to control your speed,
整個過程較為困難的就是控制滑雪速度有些困難,
you chock in this skis around the corner,and then running off in a straight line towards the next one,
如果這樣的話,就在滑雪轉彎處停下來,然后開始下一段之前滑一段直線,
and then doing that same movement.We wanna a place that with a nice smooth gradual "s".
再繼續這一動作。我們要畫出一個平滑的S型。
If you watch here:the turn is rushed.
如果你看到了這里,那么這個轉彎就有些急。
I'm doing the whole turn in one very fast erratic movement ,
我以一種迅速不穩定的方式完成了整個轉彎,
then I pick up speed between my turns.
在轉彎之間加速。
What we want to achive is a round link turn,which keeps my speed constant and in control.
我們想要的是一個連接處平滑的轉彎,這樣可以 保持滑行速度恒定,并使速度在自己的掌控中。
You always gonna speed up when you start the turn,and point the ski down hill,you can't change that ,
在你開始一個轉彎的時候,你總是會加速,會把雪板指向山下,這是你無法改變的。
but what you can change is how far should going before you do that and feeled you gonna push a nice gradual brake
向山下滑時,你不可以改變滑行 速度。但是你可以在轉彎前控制你滑行的距離,感受你滑行過程慢慢放緩,
and then start that next turn.Feeling a lot calmer ,less stress and happy about your life.
然后開始下一段轉彎。感受著更為平靜、放松、開心的生活。
So I'm gonna start to slide ,but from here I'm gradually turning up hill ,
現在我要開始搓雪,然后從這里開始我將逐漸向山上滑行。
now I feel contorl ,I can start my next turn,and stopped turning up that hilling next way.
現在我能感受到支配力的作用,我將要開始下一段轉彎,停止滑行,用另一種方法進行上山。
Let's try the other way.
我們一起用另一種滑行方式。
I'm slide in, nice and smooth and turning up hill nice and gently.
我這樣優雅平滑地滑雪,優雅地向坡上滑。
Now I can feel control. I can going to that next turn,start turning up hill,feeling the brake coming on smooth.
現在我能感受到支配力。我將開始下一個轉彎,開始向山上滑去,感受著平滑的制動。
Make sure you're happy with your speed before you start your turn,
確保你在開始另一種方式的轉彎前,
that way, you will be less loudly to slam the brake to slow down.
你可以很好地掌控這一速度,這樣你就可以很順利地制動以減速。
Remember the control comes at the end of the turn, not the begining.
記住在轉彎的結束時控制速度,而不是在轉彎開始時
You would notice that my upper bodyis nice and calm,
注意我的上身保持一種優雅從容的狀態。
and if you got any of these rotation issues,and trying to force it,
如果你的上身存在任何旋轉問題,并且在和整個身體較勁,
that's often a symptom you have gone too fast into your turn.
那么這就是因為你轉彎速度過快。
Remember you always gonna speed up when you start the turn,
記住要在開始轉彎時進行加速,
but if you control it before hand, the challenges are you must be much soomther.
但是如果你事先控制好速度,你將遇到的困難就只有如何在滑行過程保持更為平滑。
Watch my upperr body here ,there is no unnecessary movement.
現在注意你的上身,不要有過多的行動。
I'm not thread my shoulder around and instead I contorlling my speed at the end of the turn and preparing for the next.
我不繃著肩膀,反而是控制轉彎處速度并且準備下一個轉彎。
Because I'm in control, I don't need to rush the turn to slow down.I can just keep a smooth round turn shape.
因為我掌控著自己的滑行過程,就沒有急減轉彎速度的必要。我可以保持平滑轉彎的弧度。
We can break the turn down into two:firstly, point down the hill,
我們可以將轉彎分解成兩部分:首先,向山下滑去,
let me come around,and then we gonna start the turn gradually up hill,
我來演示一下,然后我們開始慢慢向山上轉彎,
make it a smooth brake not sharp one,have a watch.
使其制動平滑,不是生硬的那樣轉上去。就像這樣。
Part 1,appoint the skis downhill;
第一部分:確定向山下滑行動作
part 2,turn the skis up hill,prepare for the turn,
第二部分:向山上滑行。為了這一轉彎,
control your speed ,prepare for the turn ,conrtol your speed.
控制好你的速度。為了這一轉彎,控制好你的速度。
Sperating the turn into two will help you aviod turning the siks too quikly at the start.
將轉彎分為兩部分,有助于避免你開始轉彎的時候速度過快。
注:本文翻譯由en88字幕組完成。