40. Changing Money
第40課 兌換外幣
Ritchie Li is at a bank in Australia. He tries not to show how nervous he is about speaking English.
李理奇在澳洲的一家銀行里。他試著隱藏他講英文有多緊張。
Excuse me, miss. I would like to change 500 US dollars into Australian dollars, please.
抱歉,小姐。我想要把五百美元換成澳幣。
Are you changing cash or traveler's checks?
您是要用現金還是旅行支票來換?
Traveler's checks.
旅行支票。
Can I have a look at you passport?
我可以看一下您的護照嗎?
Sure. Here you are. By the way, do you charge any commission?
當然。拿去吧。對了,你們要收手續費嗎?
Not at this bank. Please sign here on your checks. How do you want your money?
我們這家不收。請在支票上這邊簽個名。您的錢要哪些面額的?
four one-hundred-dollar bills and the rest in smaller bills, please.
麻煩你給我四張百元大鈔,余額就給我小面額的鈔票。
Here you are, sir.
先生,好了。
Thanks. You've been very helpful.
謝謝。你幫了我一個大忙。
Thank you. Have a nice day.
謝謝您。祝您今天愉快。
You too. Goodbye. (Ritchie says to himself) Whew! That wasn't so difficult after all.
你也一樣。再見。(理奇對自己說。)唷!沒那么難嘛。