But these bulls actually become vulnerable to wolves at this time of year.
但事實上每年的這個季節,公牛們都容易受到狼群攻擊。
After a month of battling each other for breeding rights, they've lost weight and their energy levels are low.
在長達月余爭奪配偶的內訌中,牠們的體重下降,體力也減弱了。
Since I've come back, I'm surprised that, even from the air, we can't find the wolves.
自從我回到這里,我驚訝的發現,就連從空中俯視我們也找不到狼群了。
They should be hanging out in the meadows with their pups.
牠們本該會和幼崽們一起在草地上散步。
Then, one day, Storm and Susie just walk out of the woods. It's good to see them again.
直到有一天,"風暴"和"蘇西"走出了樹林。再次見到牠們真是太好了。
Their family has grown in numbers since I saw them last.
比起我最后看到牠們的時候,家庭成員又多了。
Some of the wandering members of the pack must have returned to the fold.
有些游蕩的成員回到了家族中。
At first, I don't recognise the pups. I am shocked at how much they've grown.
起初,我沒認出小狼崽們。我被牠們的成長速度驚住了。
They look more like adult wolves now.
牠們長得已經很像成年狼了。
But I'm relieved to see that all four pups are still alive.
我很寬慰的看到所有四只幼崽都還活著。
Storm and Susie must be really good parents. I count 17 wolves in the pack now.
"風暴"和"蘇西"真是很出色的父母。我算了一下,族群里現在有十七只狼了。