You know, it's driven Apple from the beginning this compulsion to take incredibly powerful technology, and make it accessible, relevant, and ultimately, personal.
從一開始,就有一種敏感在驅動著Apple,去將難以想象的強大的科技變的觸手可及,變得與你息息相關,并真正貼近于每一個人。
We've designed a range of products so personal, you don't put them on your desk or in your pocket. You wear them on your wrist.
于是我們設計了一款產品,它是如此與你貼近,不是用來放在桌上,或者塞進口袋,而是佩帶在你的手腕上。
We conceived, designed, and developed Apple Watch as a completely singular product.
我們反復構思,設計,最終將Apple watch作為一個完完全全的整體來打造。
You can't determine a boundary between the physical object and the software.
硬件和軟件之間不分彼此,融為一體。
We're introducing an unparalleled level of technical innovation combined with a design that connects with the wearer at an intimate level to both embrace individuality and inspire desire.
我們帶來的是一場空前的技術革新,它的設計,使產品與人之間達到一種親密無間,與你的獨特個性相投,并且讓你難以抗拒。

The watch senses that you're raising your wrist and then activates the display.
輕輕抬起手腕,表就會感知你的動作,并立刻喚醒顯示屏。
You see an organization of apps that while new, is somehow familiar.
你會發現應用的排列全然一新,卻又分外熟悉。
Navigation is fluid and vital.
導航流暢而生動。
Magnifying content on a small display is fundamentally important.
在這樣一塊小屏幕上,如何進行內容的放大,是一個關鍵問題。
So we've developed a whole new interface specific to the challenges associated with a product this small.
為此,我們開發了一整套全新的界面,來應對這個小家伙面臨的大挑戰。
The digital crown is a remarkable input device. It fluidly zooms into apps.
數碼表冠是一款非凡的輸入設備。它能流暢的聚焦應用。
It enables nimble, precise adjustment. And, critically, you can use it without obstructing the display.
數碼表冠操作靈敏、精確,而且不會遮擋顯示屏。
It's also the Home button.
它同時也是主屏幕按鈕。
Apps are designed for lightweight interaction.
應用的設計原則是易于互動。
Smart Replies and dictation let you respond quickly to messages.
智能回復和聽寫功能,便于迅速回復信息。
Glances let you swipe through information efficiently.
Glances讓你可以通過手指輕掃,便捷瀏覽訊息。
And pressing the button below the digital crown instantly shows you friends you can contact in just seconds.
按下數碼表冠下方的按鍵,片刻間就可以和朋友們取得聯系。
And with Digital Touch, we've developed an entirely new way for you to connect intimately with others.
數碼表冠的誕生,讓我們可以通過一種全新的方式和別人親密溝通。
You can get someone's attention with a gentle tap.
你可以輕輕一戳來引起某人的注意力。
You can send a quick sketch, or you can even share something as personal as your own heartbeat.
你可以即興傳畫,甚至可以分享更私密的信息,比如你的心跳。
These are subtle ways to communicate that technology often inhibits, rather than enables.
這種細膩、微妙的溝通,往往是被科技約束、冷落的部分。
These apps all take advantage of the flexible Retina display.
所有這些應用都發揮了Retina顯示屏異常靈敏的特點。
It's been laminated to a machined and polished single crystal of sapphire that's the second hardest transparent material after diamond.
顯示屏幕覆著一整塊經過精心打磨、拋光的藍寶石晶面,這是世界上硬度僅次于鉆石的透明材料。
In addition to the digital crown, we've had to invent other input technologies designed specifically for a product this small.
除了數碼表冠之外,我們還需要開發更多的技術來滿足在這種迷你設備上進行輸入的要求。
So as well as sensing touch, the display also senses force quite literally adding a new dimension to the user interface.
這款顯示屏不但能夠感應觸碰,還能感知觸碰的力度,名副其實地開拓了操控界面的全新維度。
Tiny electrodes around the display recognize the difference between a tap and a press.
顯示屏范圍遍布微小電極,能敏銳分辨出什么是輕點,什么是輕按。
This provides instant access to a whole range of contextually specific controls.
這提供了立刻進入相應界面的途徑。
For the first time, and with great intention, we've designed not only what you see, but also what you hear and feel.
這一次我們滿懷激情,只為創造出你不僅能看到,更能聽到、感覺到的體驗。
We've developed a linear actuator that provides taptic feedback to complement your interactions.
我們打造了一種線性制動器,通過產生觸覺來與你進行互動。
This Taptic Engine combined with the audio feedback from our water resistant speaker creates a discrete and nuanced experience.
這個叫做Taptic Engine的裝置,同可以產生音頻信號的防水揚聲器一起,為你帶來一種細致而微妙的使用體驗。
At the heart of the watch is a custom designed chip that integrates many subsystems into one remarkably compact module, which is then completely encapsulated to protect the electronics.
手表的核心是一枚特別設計的芯片,他是一個集成了眾多子系統的模塊,極為緊湊,處于完全的密封保護之下。
It's essentially miniaturizing an entire computer system onto a single chip.
這相當于在一枚小小的芯片中置入了一整個電腦架構。
The Zirconia back has four sapphire lenses. Infrared and visible-light LEDs, along with photosensors, detect your pulse rate.
氧化鋯表背上有4個藍寶石透鏡,其內部的紅外線及可見光LED,以及感光器,可以檢測你的脈搏頻率。
Using its gyroscope and accelerometer, and the GPS and Wi-Fi from your iPhone, the watch provides a comprehensive picture of your daily activity.
配合自帶的陀螺儀和加速感應器,以及你iPhone上的GPS和Wi-Fi,它可以描述你日常的總體活動量。
This allows it to establish and suggest goals and reward fitness milestones.
由此它可以為你設定或建議健身目標,一旦達標,它還會給你獎勵。
The back crystal also houses a unique charging solution that combines our MagSafe technology with inductive charging. Completely sealed, it requires no alignment or exposed contacts.
表背的晶面之下,同時蘊藏著一個獨特的充電系統,這是我們的MagSafe技術與感應式充電的完美結晶,完全密封,不需要精確對準,也沒有任何暴露的觸點。