文森:就這樣吧!我已經受夠了丹尼爾每次都無視我。
I want him to follow in my footsteps and study law, but he wants to be an artist.
我想讓他隨我學習法律,但他想當個藝術家。
He dates girls I don't approve of.
還有他約會的是我不認同的女孩。
But this! This is beyond the bounds of what I'll tolerate.
但這!這已經超出了我容忍的范圍。
Alana:I know you're upset, but don't do anything rash.
阿拉娜:我知道你很難過,但做事別那么莽撞。
I'm sure Daniel didn't mean what he said.
我確信丹尼爾想表達的不是他所說的意思。
Vince:Oh, he meant it. That's it!
文森:哦,還不是。就是那個意思!
I'm disowning and disinheriting him.
我要跟他斷絕關系,剝奪他的遺產繼承權。
Alana:I'm sure you don't mean that. You both spoke in anger.
阿拉娜:我肯定你不是這個意思。你們倆人都說的是氣話。
I'm sure a cooling-off period of a few days will change his mind.
我相信讓他冷靜幾天就會改變他的想法。
Vince:It'll be too late. I'm cutting him out of my will tomorrow.
文森:那就太遲了。我明天就把他踢出我的遺囑。
I have other descendants who'll appreciate inheriting my money and property.
我的其他子孫會繼承我的財產。
Alana:But Daniel is your rightful heir. He's your only child.
阿拉娜:但丹尼爾是你合法的繼承人。他是你唯一的孩子。
Vince:Then he should have known how his hateful words would hurt me.
文森:那他應該知道他的惡毒語言已經傷害了我。
Alana:What did he say exactly?
阿拉娜:他怎么說?
Vince:He said he has become a San Francisco Giants fan. A Giants fan!
文森:他說他已成為舊金山巨人隊的球迷。巨人隊的球迷!
Alana:That's it?
阿拉娜:那怎么樣?
Vince:That's it?! He's wounded me to the core!
文森:怎樣? !他傷到我心了!