116 Candy Helps?
116 糖有用嗎?
Candy is trying to get her boyfriend Benny to quit smoking.
肯蒂試著要她的男朋友戒煙。
C: Benny, your breath smells like an ashtray. You've got to stop smoking!
肯蒂:班尼,你的口氣聞起來像煙灰缸。你必須要戒煙了。
B: I know. I want to, but it isn't easy.
班尼:我知道。我是想戒,當并不容易呀。
C: Why don't you chew gum instead?
肯蒂:那你為什么不嚼口香糖來代替呢?
B: I can't. I've got false teeth. Remember?
班尼:沒辦法,我有假牙,記得嗎?
C: Oh yeah. In that case, how about eating candies?
肯蒂:噢,是啊。那樣的話,改吃糖果如何?
B: If they're as sweet as you, no problem.
班尼:如果糖果和你一樣甜的話,那就沒問題。
C: Cut it out, will you? I'm serious.
肯蒂:少貧嘴,好嗎?我是說真的。
B: Just kidding. Do I get a kiss if I really quit?
班尼:只是開開玩笑嘛。如果我真的戒了,你會給我一個吻嗎?
C: I don't like the taste of ashtrays. Maybe tomorrow if you quit right now.
肯蒂:我不喜歡煙灰缸的味道。如果你現在就戒,也許明天吧。
B: OK, you're got a deal.
班尼:好,就這么說定了。