背景介紹: (林徽因)林徽因(1904.06.10—1955.04.01),出生于浙江杭州。建筑學家和作家,為中國第一位女性建筑學家,同時也被胡適譽為中國一代才女。三十年代初,與夫婿梁思成用現(xiàn)代科學方法研究中國古代建筑,成為這個學術領域的開拓者,后來在這方面獲得了巨大的學術成就,為中國古代建筑研究奠定了堅實的科學基礎。文學著作包括散文、詩歌、小說、劇本、譯文和書信等,代表作《你是人間的四月天》,《九十九度中》等。在林徽因的感情世界里有三個男人,一個是梁思成,一個是詩人徐志摩,一個是學界泰斗、為她終身不娶的金岳霖。

You Are the April of This world
你是人間的四月天(黃新渠 譯 )
I think you are the April of this world,
我說
Sure, you are the April of this world.
你是人間的四月天;
Your laughter has lit up all the wind,
笑聲點亮了四面風;
So gently mingling with the spring.
輕靈在春的光艷中交舞著變。

You are the clouds in early spring,
你是四月早天里的云煙,
The dusk wind blows up and down.
黃昏吹著風的軟,
And the stars blink now and then,
星子在無意中閃,
Fine rain drops down amid the flowers.
細雨點灑在花前。

So gentle and graceful,
那輕,那娉婷,你是,
You are crowned with garlands.
鮮妍百花的冠冕你戴著,
So sublime and innocent,
你是天真,莊嚴,
You are a full moon over each evening.
你是夜夜的月圓。

The snow melts, with that light yellow,
雪化后那片鵝黃,你像;
You look like the first budding green.
新鮮初放芽的綠,你是;
You are the soft joy of white lotus
柔嫩喜悅水光浮動著你
Rising up in your fancy dreamland.
夢期待中白蓮。
You're the blooming flowers over the trees,
你是一樹一樹的花開,
You're a swallow twittering between the beams;
是燕在梁間呢喃,
Full of love, full of warm hope,
——你是愛,是暖,是希望,
You are the spring of this world!
你是人間的四月天!