Lesson 90. What an Idiot!
第90課 真是個白癡
Lucy is talking to her boyfriend, Vic, about their friend, Randy.
露西和她的男朋友維克討論他們的朋友朗迪。
L: Did you hear that Randy's got AIDS?
露西:你聽說朗迪得艾滋病了嗎?
V: Oh my God! Really? How come?
維克:我的天?。≌娴膯??怎么會呢?
L: He became infected after having sex with a call girl.
露西:他和一名應招女郎發生性行為后感染到的。
V: What an idiot! Where's he now?
維克:真是個大笨蛋!他現在在哪里?
L: He's in a hospital. When I went to see him, I found him trembling in fear.
露西:他在醫院。我去看他的時候,他害怕得一直發抖。
V: What did he say?
維克:他說了些什么?
L: Not much. He seemed tired. He lay in bed with his eyes staring up at the ceiling.
露西:沒說很多。他似乎很疲倦。他躺在床上兩眼直瞪著天花板。
V: Gee! Poor guy.
維克:哎!可憐的家伙。
L: Let that be a lesson to you.
露西:你要從那件事吸取教訓。
V: You're right. I'll never do that again.
維克:你說得對。我再也不做那種事了。
L: What! So you've done it before!
露西:什么!那么說來,你以前干過啰!
V: Uh oh!
維克:糟了!