Lesson 82. Being around Nature
第82課 投入大自然的懷抱
Ruby is trying to get her friend, Tony, to go bird-watching with her.
露比正設法說服她的朋友東尼陪她一起去賞鳥。
R: You really should get some exercise, Tony. Why don't you come bird-watching with me this weekend?
露比:你真的應該運動一下,東尼。這個周末你何不和我一起去賞鳥?
T: That sounds boring. What's bird-watching all about anyway?
東尼:聽起來真無聊。賞鳥究竟是什么玩意兒?
R: Bird watchers study birds in their natural surroundings. It's a great hobby.
露比:賞鳥人士在鳥類棲息的自然環境中觀察它們。是一項不錯的休閑活動哦。
T: What's the fun in that?
東尼:那當中有何樂趣呢?
R: We enjoy listening to different birds sing, looking at them fly and watching how they behave.
露比:我們樂于聆聽各種鳥鳴、觀看它們飛翔和觀察它們的行為。
T: What else?
東尼:還有什么?
R: Well, it's also relaxing to be around nature. And walking in the mountains helps keep you fit.
露比:嗯,投入大自然的懷抱也令人心曠神怡,還有在山間散布有助于保持身體健康。
T: Nothing's more relaxing than watching TV in my air-conditioned room.
東尼:沒有什么事比待在我那有空調的房間看電視更令人心曠神怡的了。
R: You're hopeless!
露比:你無可救藥!
T: And you're birdbrained!
東尼:而你是鳥腦袋!