廣告意義:
有創意而且令人開動腦筋的廣告魅力十足。你能把異想天開的想法落到實際,像廣告中的主人翁那樣做到盡善盡美嗎?我想這需要很多的努力,嘗試與打破常規。我也希望給自己一個有趣而意想不到的開始,看人的力量到底有多大!
廣告雙語文本內容:
I want this boat.
我要這艘船。
Built in 1928, designed by Baglietto yard, Varazze, Italy. Nothing like it in the world. Rarer than rare. It's not for sale.
造于 1928 年,由義大利瓦拉澤 Baglietto 造船廠所設計。 世上絕無像這樣的船。比稀有還稀有。這是非賣品。
I don't want to buy it with money. I wanna win it. With a dance.
我不想用錢買它。我想贏得它。用一支舞。
With a dance... With a dance!
用一支舞...用一支舞!
Dance...dance...why did I say I would dance? No, I don't know how to dance. Why did I say I would dance? What was I thinking? What was I thinking?
跳舞...跳舞...我為什么說我要跳舞? 不,我不知道該怎麼跳舞。我干嘛說我要跳舞?我在想什麼?我在想什么啊?
Well, let me just pin this up in the front. It definitely feels too tight under here. Yes!
好,讓我就把這別在前面。這里肯定感覺太緊了。是的!
Oh, this is perfect. Is that a piano? Is that working? Yeah.
喔,這真是完美。那是一架鋼琴嗎?那還能用嗎?是。
A very old piano but it's got lovely tune, you know? What do you want it for anyway?
一架非常舊的鋼琴,但它有動人的音調,你知道嗎?你到底想拿要它做什么?
A bit fun.
找些樂子。
No! Fun?
不是吧!找樂子?
Oh, well. Let's get on it then.
喔,好吧。那讓我們開始吧。
Hello?
你好?
I want to buy this boat.
我想要買這艘船。
Built in 1928 by the renowned Baglietto yard, Varazze, Italy. Nothing like it in the world. Rarer than rare. It's not for sale.
1928 年由義大利瓦拉澤著名的 Baglietto 造船廠建造。世上絕無像這樣的船。比稀有還稀有。這是非賣品。
I don't want to buy it with money. I want to buy it with a story.
我不想用錢買它。我想用一個故事來買。
A story?
一個故事?
詞組點撥:
1.「待售的、出售的」--- For Sale
It's not for sale.
這是非賣品。
2.「開始吧--- Get On It
Let's get on it then.
那讓我們開始吧。