Count unexpected laughter,
數數未曾期待的笑聲,
Count undeserved grace,
數數不期而至的禮遇,
Count Passion and Love and Dreams yet to be born,
數數你擁有的激情和愛,還有將要萌生的夢想。
And bow your head and say thank you,
然后,低下頭,說聲謝謝吧。
Now count the lives who still need your light,
現在,數數需要你給予光明的生命,
The hungry, the sick, the helpless,
那些饑餓,生病,無助的人們。
Count the children who will die today
數數今天就要離開這個世界的孩子們。
and imagine if with the breath of your body
想想只要你一息尚存,
you could help just one.
你能幫助他們,哪怕就一個。
Turn your face to the sun,
面朝太陽吧,
And know yourself as a child of the light.
你要知道你是光明之子。
You are the Goodness that cannot be extinguished,
你就是拿不會消之的美善,
The love that burns through the darkest night.
那燃燒在漆黑之夜的愛。
And perhaps,
或許,
In turning
在轉身的一瞬,
You will see what I have seen,
你會看到我所看到的那一面,
that this day where everything seemed wrong,
看起來一切都不正常的日子
was not your curse,
并不是我對你的發難,
It was your gift,
其實是生活給你的饋贈,
Your chance...
是你的機遇。
To find inside yourself a forgotten thank you,
去你的內心尋找那個被你忘記的謝謝,
To smile in the face of the grim suppressors,
去微笑著面對充滿挫折的生活,
To stand in the heart of the glowering darkness
從彌漫的黑暗中站起來,
and turn your face to the sun.
面朝太陽吧。