When I was alone,I thought about the situation for a long time.
當剩下我一個人時,我考慮了很久我的處境。
Perhaps I was wrong,but I could not see that the King was being kind and generous in ordering such an inhuman pun-ishment.
也許我錯了。但是我看不出國王下令做如此不人道的處罰有什么仁慈和大度。
What should I do?I could ask for a trial,but I was not confident of the judgeshonesty.
我該怎么辦?我可以請求審判,但是我對法官的誠實沒有信心;
I could attack the capital and kill all the Lilliputians,but when I remembered the King's past kindness to me,I did not want to do that.
我可以襲擊都城殺死所有的利力浦特人;但是當我想起國王過去對我的仁慈我就不想這樣做了。
At last I decided to escape.
最后我決定逃走。
And so,before Reldresal came to tell me of my punishment,I went to the north of Lilliput,where our ships lay.
因此,在瑞顓沙來通知我對我的處罰之前,我到了利力浦特北部,那兒停著我們的船只。
I took my clothes off and put them into one of the largest warships.
我脫下衣服,放在最大的一個戰船中,
I also put a blanket into it.
還放了一床毯子。
Then I stepped into the sea,and swam to Blefuscu.
還放了一床毯子。
By pulling the Lilliput warship behind me,I kept my clothes and blanket dry.
身后拖著利力浦特的戰船,因而我的衣服和毯子沒有弄濕。
When I arrived,the King of Blefuscu sent two guides to show me the way to the capital.
我到達時,不來夫斯古的國王派了兩個向導領我去都城。
There I met the King,the Queen and the lords and ladies in their coaches.
我見到了國王、王后及王公和貴婦,他們坐在車里。
I explained that I had come to visit Blefuscu,as I had been invited.
我解釋說我是應邀來訪問不來夫斯古的,
However,I did not say anything about the punishment waiting for me in Lilliput.
不過我并沒有提到利力浦特等著我的處罰。
They welcomed me warmly.
他們熱情地歡迎我。
That night,as there was no building big enough for me,I slept on the ground,covered by my blanket.
那天晚上,因為沒有夠大的建筑給我住,我只有睡在地上,蓋著我的毯子。
It was not as comfortable as my bed in Lilliput,but I did not mind.
這沒有我在利力浦特的床舒適,不過我不介意。

關于《格列佛游記》
格列佛奉召入宮—王后從他的農民主人手里把他買下來獻給國王—他和國王陛下的大學者們辯論—朝廷為格列佛提供了一個房間—他深得王后的歡心—他為祖國的榮譽辯護—他和王后的侏儒吵嘴。