they're here to film. There's also the question of
虎鯨對水底的人會有什么反應
how the killer whales might react to a person in the water.
也是另一個隱憂
It's quite intimidating in there.
水底還滿嚇人
It shelves up, so I'm in the centre of the channel
那里有斜坡 我在水道中央
and it goes down to, I don't know, maybe eight feet I think,
斜坡有…我不知道 大概八尺
a couple of metres.
有好幾公尺
But the visibility's really stirred up.
但是水攪動得很厲害,看不清楚
How they find their way in that channel I just don't know.
我不知道它們在水道里 要怎么辨別方向
And what I'm worried about is if I do get in the water with the orca...
我擔心萬一我和虎鯨同時在水底
Which I'm slightly concerned about, I have to say...
我必須要說我有點擔心
She's in a hunting mode, she's not here just for her to pass the time of day.
它現在進入獵殺模式 它來這里不是為了殺時間
She's out there to kill something,
它是來獵食的
and, you know, I just don't want to be that person, or seal...
但是我不想成為它的獵物 或被它當成海象
Whatever she thinks I am.
不管它把我當成什么
She'll probably realise once she's bitten me that she's made a mistake
或許它咬了我之后 就會發現犯了大錯
and, I don't know, is it worth the gamble? No. No.
我不知道,這樣冒險值得嗎 -是啊