Situation 14: Going Back to Seoul
情景14 返回漢城
(Mr. Pak and Su-mi finish their trip to the Grand Canyon
派克先生和蘇米完成了他們到大峽谷的旅行,
and are now back in Los Angeles.)
現在返回到洛杉磯。
Did you enjoy your trip to San Francisco?
你們的舊金山旅行還好嗎?
Yes, I enjoyed it very much.
是的,我玩的很高興。
And what about the Grand Canyon?
那大峽谷怎么樣?
Oh, I loved that, too.
哦,我也喜歡。
Which one did you like more?
你更喜歡那一個?
I liked them both.
我兩個都喜歡。
They were very different,
他們非常不同,
but both very interesting.
但是兩個都有趣。
That is a very good answer.
那是一個很好的答案。
You are very smart.
你太聰明了。
Of course she is.
她當然是的。
She's my daughter.
她是我的女兒。
That is very funny.
那很有趣。
Are you ready to go to the airport?
你們打算去機場嗎?
I am . Sue, are you also ready?
是的,舒,你也準備好了嗎?
Yes, Dad,
是的,爸爸。
I was ready before you were.
我比你先準備好。
Okay, then let's go to the airport.
行,那么讓我們去機場。
(They all get in Mrs. Kim's car and drive to the airport.)
他們都進了 姆的車子里,坐車去機場。
Thank you so much for all your help.
非常感謝你們的幫助。
Yes, thank you very much.
是的,非常感謝。
You don't have to thank me .We are family. It was my pleasure.
你們不用感謝我,我們是一家人,真是我的榮幸。
Good-bye.
再見。
See you next year.
明年見。
Bye.
再見。
Good-bye.And maybe we can see each other sooner than next year.
再見。或許,我們不久就見面,而不是明年。
I may be visiting Seoul next month.
下個月我將 參觀漢城。
That's great news.
那是好消息。
If you come to Seoul, you must stay at our house.
如果你來漢城,你必須待在我們家里。
Yes, Auntie, you must stay with us.
是,姑媽,你必須和我們待在一起。
Of course I will stay with you.
當然,我將和你們待在一起。
We are family.
我們是一家人。