When we reconstruct our imaginations,
當我們重新發揮我們的想象,
Mars are 3 billion years ago.
火星在30億年前是何等模樣。
We tend to make it like Earth, warm and cozzying,
我們往往會使它像地球一樣,溫暖并且舒適,
but it wasn't.
但它不是。
Mars back in its wettest warmth face which probable like Earth today in its coldest regions.
火星的最潮濕的溫暖可能像在地球最寒冷的地區。
So I'm imagining a place where snow and ices melting in the summer deform tracing and pounds of strings of ice-covered lakes.
所以我想象一個地方,雪和冰在夏天融化形成很多冰封的湖泊。
Its cold, its wet, but it could be rich with life.
寒冷,潮濕,但對生命來說異常豐富。
This is the Mars that we want our astronauts to get there hands on,
這就是火星,是我們的宇航員想要到達的地方,
to bring back and study the weep Mars of odd where we might find the evidence of life.
從火星上帶些奇怪的東西回去研究,我們也許會發現生命的證據。
The fourth rock from the sun has always had a special car to play,
來自太陽的第四巖石一直有一輛特別的車在操作,
the chances of meeting Martians.
這是見到火星人的機會。
And in recent years,
近年來,
the odds of a closing counter have been steadily improving.
接觸的可能性一直在提高。
If you want to find life on Mars, first you need to find water.
如果你想找到火星上的生命,首先你需要找到水。
And not all of the planet's water story is inch history.
并不是這顆行星的所有水的故事都是寫在歷史當中。
注:聽力文本來源于普特