《摩登家庭》瞄準的是三對各有不同的美國家庭:一對普通父母與三個孩子、一對同性戀夫夫從越南領養了養女組成三口之家,一個60歲的老頭迎娶了位熱辣的哥倫比亞異國美女,美女還帶著個搗蛋的11歲胖兒子。最奇妙的是,其實他們是一個大家庭。 泰•布利爾被評選為最性感的人之一,《摩登家庭》的演員們也這么認為嗎?
Here, here's another nice look. This is you in a smoking jacket and a pipe and a vacuum cleaner.
這里,這是另一個不錯的看點。這是你的夾克,煙斗及真空吸塵器。
This is in the uh……obviously the sexiest man alive.
這是在呃…很明顯…最性感的男人活著。
On the front there is Bradly Cooper, the sexiest man alive.
在前面的是布拉德利•庫珀,僅存的最性感的男人。
I can see the paperwork on that.
我能看到文書工作。
And then, there you are.What is that? One of these things is not like the other.
然后,你也在那里。那是什么?其中的一件事與眾不同。
But I'm telling you,you look like you've got it done here, my friend.
但我告訴你,你看起來就像你已經做到了,我的朋友。
What's interesting about that, no body what I found conspicuous was no body called an email when I came out.Why?
有趣的是關于這一點, 叫我來的時候我明顯發現沒有人稱電子郵件,為什么?
Because I think when my families saw, they thought, oh, Ty was in the middle of those sexy guys. sweetheart, he've got stuck in the middle involved of sexy people.
因為我想當我家人親眼看到,他們想,哦,他當時正在那些性感的人當中。親愛的,他已經被性感的人困在中間了。
Is this your ranking or your age?
這是你的排名還是你的年齡?
What he said?
他說什么了嗎?
He has to be my age because I've never rated that high.
毫無疑問是我的年齡,因為我從來沒有排名那么靠前。
This is how you maintain your sexy?
這是你保持性感的秘訣?
Oh,my god. you don't need that. You are fine. Dont let push you around.
哦,我的上帝。你不需要。你很好。別被周圍情況迷惑。
注:聽力文本來源于普特