Swearing is cool, everyone knows that - but there is more to it than being simply gratuitous and vulgar. So try some new swearing styles... Like this!
罵人的感覺非常酷,每個人都知道這一點。但僅僅停留在簡簡單單和循規蹈矩的方式上未免有些庸俗。所以嘗試一些新的的說臟話風格吧,比如下面這樣!
Religion is sacred
宗教是神圣的
Don't go knocking people's Gods, they are sacred, and you could end up getting struck by them, or by lightning.
別去找對方敬仰的神的麻煩,動這些神的壞腦筋。他們神圣不可褻瀆,你最終也許會收到責罰,甚至被閃電擊中。
Instead invoke the names of old Gods. no one cares about them any more!. The Romans, The Ancient Greeks, The Anglo Saxons - they all loved a good swear. How about... By The Beard of Jupiter!
然而引用神的名字卻完全沒有問題。沒有人在乎他們的名字!羅馬人,古希臘人,英國盎格魯撒克遜人,他們都喜歡這樣。丘比特之神的胡子對你來說怎么樣!
Great Poseidon's watery balls!
偉大的海神波塞冬的球球!
Thor bescitan!
雷神托兒駕到!
Body talk
身體語言
People's naughty bits are great for a good swear, but there are plenty of lesser known body bits that can sound just as rude...
人體有著很多頑皮的部位,而它們對于說臟話來說必不可少,但是很多身體部位表達的語氣好像很粗俗…
Stick it up your duodenum!
夾緊你的十二指腸!
You are such an urethra!
你真是一個尿性不改的人!
Blow it out of your terminal ileum!
把它吹出你的終端回腸!
You great Bronchus!
你巨大的支氣管!
Say that again and I'll tear you a new sigmoid!
再說一遍,我會把你的新結腸撕爛!
Your Mother
你的母親
Everyone loves a good 'your mum' joke, so If you want to insult someone's nearest and dearest, try these:
每個人都喜歡關于媽媽的好笑話,所以如果你想侮辱別人的的家人,試一試下面這些:
Your mum's so fat she bleeds gravy.
你媽媽這么胖,她肯定流的都是湯子。
Your mum's so hairy you were born with carpet burns.
你媽媽這么多頭發,你出生的時候地毯肯定燒著了。
Your mum's so ugly when she was born the doctor slapped her face.
你媽媽這么丑,當她出生的時候醫生肯定抽過她的臉。
Your mum's so stupid she tripped over a cordless phone.
你媽媽這么笨,她的腳肯定被無繩電話絆倒過。
Your mum's so heavy her elevator only goes down.
你媽媽這么胖,她在的電梯肯定只下不上。
Obscure Languages
晦澀的語言
To confuse and annoy, there is nothing like swearing in an obscure foreign language. Try...
令人困惑而且使人氣惱,沒有比用晦澀難懂的語言發誓更為有意思的了。試試下面這些吧…
Tarado entrenado (Argentine- trained moron) or... Orospu Cocugu (Turkish- son of a bitch)
Muli lap'oa (Samoan- fat ass)
Muli lap'oa (薩摩亞語的胖子)
詞語解釋:
1. duodenum n. 十二指腸
2. obscure a. 晦澀的