Lesson 1 I'd like some baking potatoes.
我買點兒土豆去烤
Excuse me?
打擾一下
I'd like some baking potatoes.Do you have any baking potatoes?
我想要一些土豆回去烤,你這兒有嗎?
Yes.They're over there.
有的,在那邊。
Do you have any bananas?Yes.I have those.
你這兒有香蕉嗎?有。
Are they ripe?Yes,they are.
熟了嗎?是的,熟了。
These look good.
這些看起來不錯,
Do you have any grapes?
這兒有葡萄嗎?
Sorry,we're out of grapes.We have some nice strawberries.
對不起,葡萄賣完了。我們有一些很好的草莓。
No,thanks.
不要,謝謝。
I don't need any strawberries.
我不需要草莓
Where's th ecauliflower?Oh,it's next to the lettuce.
菜花在哪兒?噢,在生菜旁邊。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Carol!
卡羅!
Hi.What are you doing here?I'm shopping.
嗨,你在這兒干嗎?買東西。
Do you usually shop here?
你經常在這兒買東西嗎?
No.I'm on my way home.
不。我回農業用地順便到這兒來了。
My sister lives around the corner.
我姐姐住在附近。
Your shopping cart is almost empty.
你的購物車幾乎是空的,
Is that all you're buying-some milk,some ice cream,and some cookies?
這就是你買的所有東西嗎——牛奶、冰淇淋和一些小餅干?
I don't cook much.The life of a single man.
我不怎么做飯,(我過著——單身漢的生活。
I know what you mean.
我明白你的意思。
At least there's work.
至少我還有工作。
To tell you the truth,Steven,I'm not really happy at work right now.
說句實話,史蒂文,我現在工作不開心。
What's wrong?
怎么了?
It isn't very interesting.
工作沒什么意思。
I'm sorry you're not happy.
很抱歉你不快樂。
If I can help,let me know.
如果我能幫什么忙,請告訴我。
Thank you,Steven.That's nice.
謝謝你,史蒂文。你真好。
Sure.And now I have a very important question to ask you.
當然。現在我想問你一個很重要的問題。
What?
什么問題?
Where's the coffee?
咖啡在哪兒?
It's in aisle three.Follow me.I need some coffee too.
在第三通道的貨架上。跟我來,我也需要一些咖啡。
n. 手推車,(二輪)載貨車
v. (用手推車