ACT II
Do you like the dress? 你喜歡這套衣服?
I love it. 我喜歡。
I designed it myself. 這是我自己設計的。
It's beautiful. 它很漂亮。
Are you ready? 你準備好了嗎?
We're supposed to be there 我們應當先到那兒
before the guests arrive. 在客人到達之前。
I know. I know. 我知道。我知道。
Help me with this tie, will you? 幫我打領帶,好嗎?
Honey, I'm scared to death. 親愛的,我害怕得要命。
But this is what you've been working for all these years. 但你多年來的工作,為的就是這個呀。
No, no. 不,不。
I worked to put together a book of photographs. 我的工作是創作出一本攝影書。
This is show business. 而今天這個卻是演藝事業。
Well, it's all part of the same job. 嗯,它們都是同一項工作的一部份。
Just relax and enjoy it. 放輕松點,好好地享受它。
You're right. 說得對。
I earned this, and I'm going to enjoy it. 我辛苦贏得的,我要去享受它。
As soon as I recover from my nervous breakdown. 只等我從神經崩潰中恢復過來。
What are you afraid of? 你怕什么?
Everything. 每一樣事情。
A critic was there this morning. 一個評論家早上去過了。
He probably hates my work. 他也許討厭我的作品。
I have to sign copies of my book for a lot of people 我還必須為許多人在我的書上簽名
I never met before. 我從未謀面過的的人。
My new shoes hurt my feet ... 我的新鞋弄痛了我的腳……
You're going to be a great success. 你會獲得很大的成功的。
Are you ready? 你準備好了嗎?
As soon as I get these cuff links on. 只等我將袖扣扣好。
Let me help. 我來幫忙。
Mom and Dad are already on their way down to the gallery. 媽媽和爸爸已經出發去畫廊了。
There! You look very attractive. 天!你看起來真引人注目。
Thank you. 謝謝。
Well, I suppose I've run out of excuses. 噢,我想我再也找不出籍口了。
Mm-hmm. Let's go ... 嗯哼。我們走吧……
Oh, one minute. 噢,再等一分鐘。
Before we go to the gallery, 在我們去畫廊之前,
I just want to tell you 我想告訴你
that I never could have done this book 我不可能完成這本書
without your help and your love. 要不是你的幫助和愛。
I appreciate it. 我很感激。
Thanks. 謝謝。
Now, no more stalling. 現在,不要再拖延了。
What is it? 怎么回事?
There's nobody here! 這兒一個人都沒有!
Of course not, Richard. 當然不會有,Richard。
Your show doesn't begin until eight thirty. 你的展覽八點半才開始。
Oh. Right. 噢。對了。
Richard! Welcome! Good luck tonight! Richard!歡迎!祝你今天晚上好運!
Well, thanks. 噢,謝謝你。
This is my publisher, Harvey Carlson. 這是我的出版商Harvey Carlson。
You've met my wife Marilyn ... 你曾經見過我太太Marilyn…
Charmed. 榮幸見到你。