相關專題:
ACT II
Right this way, Mr. and Mrs. Stewart. 走這邊 ,Stewart先生和太太。
Well, it's small, but clean. 噢 ,它是小了點 ,但是干凈。
Clean? You call this clean? 干凈?這樣算干凈?
Have a nice stay. 希望你們住得愉快。
Thank you. I don't believe this. 謝謝。我簡直不敢相信。
Well, it isn't the Watermill Inn, 算了 ,這不是Watermill Inn ,
but let's get a look at the view. 但讓我們來瞧一瞧景色。
How is the view? 景色怎么樣?
Great, if you enjoy looking at a parking lot. 好得很,假如你喜歡看一個停車場的話。
Well, maybe we'll see the view in the morning. 好了, 也許我們可以在早晨看風景。
Right now, we should clean up this room. 現在,我們應當清理一下房間。
Sorry, Marilyn. 對不起,Marilyn 。
Why should you be sorry? 你何必說對不起呢?
Well, the rain, the room, the view of the parking lot. 唉,這雨,這房間,這停車場的景色。
It isn't the way I hoped it would be. 這不是我所盼望的。
Stop blaming yourself. 別責備你自己了。
After all, we're here, we're alone, we're together. 畢竟,我們來到這兒了,我們又單獨在一起了。
And I love you. Isn't that enough? 我愛你。難道這還不夠?
It is for me, 對我來說當然足夠,
but I wanted this weekend to be special for you. 但我希望這個周末對你來說很特別。
It is special. Happy anniversary. 確實很特別。結婚周年快樂。
It's still raining. I want to play tennis. 仍然在下雨。我想打網球。
I want some breakfast. 我想吃早餐。
Let's call room service and order a nice breakfast, 讓我們打電話給房間服務部訂一份可口的早餐,
and then we'll figure out what to do today. 然后我們再決定今天做些什么。
Right. Would you give me room service, please? 好。請接房間服務部,可以嗎?
I beg your pardon? Oh, I see. 你說什么? 噢,我明白了。
They don't have room service at Old Country Inn. Old Country Inn沒有早餐服務部。
Well, let's go down to the coffee shop. 哦,那我們下去咖啡廳吧。
They don't have a coffee shop. 他們也沒有咖啡廳。
We can get our meals at Mrs. Montefiore's down the road. 我們可以沿大路走到Montefiore太太的旅館去吃。
That's OK, honey. 沒有關系的,親愛的。
I love walking in the rain. 我喜歡在雨中散步。
Oh, you're being a really good sport about this, Marilyn, 噢,在這件事情上,你倒變成一個看得很開的人,Marilyn,
but I think we should face the truth. 但我認為我們應面對現實。