相關專題:
ACT II
This is really neat! 太好了!
When do we eat? 我們什么時候吃?
First, we have to catch some fish. 首先,我們得釣幾條魚。
In order to catch fish, you have to do this. 要釣魚你就得這樣。
Here we go. 現在可以開始了。
That's it. 就這樣。
Then drop it into the water. 然后把它扔到水。
All of this comes before eating. OK? 這些都是在吃之前得做的事,知道嗎?
How do you know so much about fishing? 你對釣魚怎么知道那么多?
Grandpa taught me. 爺爺教我的。
We spent a lot of time fishing together. 我們以前常常一起釣魚。
Now, the important thing is to get the hook close to the fish. 現在,重要的是讓魚鉤靠近魚。
All right? 知道嗎?
Like this. 像這樣。
I think I see some fish right under us, Dad. 爸爸,我想我看見一些魚就在我們下方的水里。
Oh, not a chance! 啊,不可能。
I just saw a big one! 我剛才看見一條大魚!
Hi, there! 你好!
Hi. 你好。
What's your name? 你叫什么名字?
Albert. Albert。
Are you all alone? 就你一個人嗎?
Yes, sir. 是的,先生。
How old are you, Albert? 幾歲啦,Albert?
I'm ten. 十歲。
Where's your father? 你爸爸在哪?
He's up there at the lodge. 他在那邊小屋里。
Does he know you're here? 他知道你在這兒嗎?
Yes, sir. 是的,先生。
OK, Robbie, maybe you should watch him. Robbie,也許你得看著他點。
The water's pretty deep here. 這兒水相當深。
I'll watch him, Dad. 我會注意他的,爸爸。
What time is it? 什么時間啦?
It's almost lunchtime, and no fish yet. 差不多到午餐時間了,還沒釣到魚。
I can go up to the lodge for some hot dogs and drinks. 我可以到那邊小屋去弄些熱狗和飲料來。
No way! 不行!
We're here to catch our lunch. 我們要在這兒釣我們的午餐。
To catch fish, you need the right magic. 要釣到魚,你得有正確的魔法。
That's right. 對了。
I forgot! 我忘記這招!
The right magic. 正確的魔法。
Do it for Robbie, Dad. 爸爸,給Robbie示范。
You remember? 你還記得嗎?
Sure. Come on. 當然記得。你來吧。
Well, first, you have to turn your hat around like this. 首先,你得把你的帽子轉一下,像這樣。
Then you close your eyes and say the magic words. 然后,閉上眼睛念魔語。
Fish, fish, send me a fish. 魚,魚,給我一條魚。
Fish, fish, send me a fish.... I got one! 魚,魚,給我一條魚……我釣到了!