1. 時間副詞
Let's start the meeting now.
我們現在開始會議。
Lucy moved to London ten years ago.
露西十年前搬到了倫敦。
See you later.
回頭見。
You look so beautiful today.
你今天看起來真漂亮。
She often goes shopping.
她經常購物。
He goes to see his doctor periodically.
他定期去看醫生。
It rarely rains here.
這里很少下雨。
He never writes to me.
他從不給我寫信。
2. 地點副詞
She is downstairs.
她在樓下。
His son will study abroad next month.
他兒子下個月去國外留學。
There is only one KFC restaurant locally.
本地區只有一家肯德基餐廳。
The virus spread widely.
病毒散播開來。
3. 程度副詞和強調副詞
I fully understand him.
我完全理解他。
She is terribly hurt.
她傷得很嚴重。
His answer is absolutely correct.
他的回答完全正確。
Everything goes quite smoothly.
事情進展得相當順利。
I quite agree.
我完全同意。
He knew completely nothing about it.
他對此一無所知。
You are entirely wrong.
你完全錯了。
The end of the movie is just perfect.
這電影的結局太完美了。
4. 疑問副詞、連接副詞和關系副詞
How is your mother?
你母親還好嗎?
Where did you find her?
你在哪兒找到她的?
When are you going to leave?
你打算什么時候離開?
Why didn't you call me?
你為什么沒打電話給我?
That's how I look at it.
這就是我的看法。
Tell me where she is.
告訴我她在哪里。
I haven't decided when to tell her.
我還沒決定何時告訴她。
Why Ben fell in love with her is clear.
本為什么愛上她已經很清楚了。
This is the place where I lived in my childhood.
這是我童年生活的地方。
At the time when I first met him, he was only 9.
我第一次遇到他的時候,他只有9歲。
Sorry, I can't tell you the reason why I refused the job offer.
對不起,我不能告訴你我拒絕那份工作的原因。
She is going to Shanghai, where many young people hope to live.
她打算去上海,一個許多年輕人希望居住的城市。
動詞fall的過去式
n. 獸皮
v