Bobby helps in the hospital. Monkey, Rabbit and Elephant come to see him.
波比在醫院幫忙。小猴,小兔和小象來看他。
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了?
My arm hurts.
我的胳膊受傷了。
My ear hurts.
我的耳朵受傷了。
My nose hurts.
我的鼻子受傷了。
Bobby is very happy to help them.
波比很愿意幫助他們。
OK. How do you feel now?
好的,你們現在感覺怎么樣?
I can't write now!
我現在寫不了字了!
I can't hear well now!
我現在聽不清了!
I can't eat or drink now!
我現在吃不了東西,喝不了東西了!
You should have a rest today.
你們今天應該休息。
Then, Giraffe comes to the hospital.
接著,長頸鹿來到了醫院。
Can you help me, Bobby?
波比,你能幫我嗎?
Sure. What's wrong with you?
當然可以了,你怎么了?
Giraffe points at his long neck.
長頸鹿指了指他的長脖子。
My neck hurts.
我的脖子受傷了。
Oh no!
噢,不!