Mike, Helen and Tim are at a shopping centre.
麥克、海倫和提姆在購物中心。
Be careful, Tim!
小心點,提姆!
Can you see the sign?
你能看見這個標識嗎?
What does it mean?
它是什么意思?
It means the floor is wet.
它的意思是地面是濕的。
Then, they see a juice shop.
隨后,他們看見了一家果汁店。
Do you want some juice?
你想要喝果汁嗎?
Yes, please.
想。
Here's a sign.
這兒有個標識。
What does it mean, Mike?
麥克,它是什么意思?
It means you can't litter here.
它的意思是你不能在這兒亂扔垃圾。
There is a bookshop.
這兒有一家書店。
Helen wants to go in.
海倫想走進去。
You can't take your juice into the shop, Helen.
海倫,你不能帶你的果汁進入商店。
Can you see that sign?
你看見那個標識了嗎?
It means you can't eat or drink there.
它的意思是你不能在這兒飲食。
I'm sorry.
很抱歉。
Now they are eating some noodles in a restaurant.
現在他們在飯店里吃面條。
Is someone smoking?
有人吸煙嗎?
I can smell it.
我聞到了。
Please don't smoke here.
請不要在這兒吸煙。
Can you see that sign?
你看到那個標識了嗎?
It means you can't smoke here.
它的意思是你不能在這兒吸煙。
OK. Sorry!
好的。對不起!