Sam meets Bobby in the park.
薩姆在公園遇到了波比。
Hi, Bobby.
嗨,波比。
Hi, Sam.
嗨,薩姆。
You look sad. What's the matter?
你看起來很難過。怎么了?
I lost my new kite.
我的新風箏丟了。
Sam wants to know why.
薩姆想知道為什么。
What happened, Bobby?
波比,發生什么了?
This morning, Tina and I flew my new kite in the park, but it wasn't windy in the park.
今天早晨,我和蒂娜在公園放風箏,但是公園里沒有風。
What happened then?
然后呢?
We climbed up the hill. It was windy there.
我們爬上了山。那兒有風。
What happened then?
然后發生了什么?
The kite flew high, but it flew too high and we couldn't hold onto it. It flew away.
風箏飛得很高,但是它飛得太高了,我們抓不住了。它飛走了。
Sam laughs.
薩姆笑了。
Is this your kite?
這是你的風箏嗎?
Yes! Why do you have it?
是的!你怎么會有它?
I found it near the hill!
我在山坡附近找到的。