1.Five peas lived together in a pod.
五顆豌豆一起生活在同一個豆莢里。
"Will we live here forever?" asked one pea.
“我們會永遠住在這里嗎?”一顆豌豆問道。
"No. We'll grow bigger and stronger.
“不會。我們會變得更大更強。
Then one day, we'll leave this pod and see the world," answered another pea.
然后有一天,我們會離開這個豆莢去見世面。”另一顆豌豆回答說。
2.The peas grew bigger and bigger.
豌豆變得越來越大了。
One day, a boy picked the pod.
有一天,一個男孩撥開了這個豆莢。
"We'll soon see the world!" said the peas.
“我們很快就能見世面了!”豌豆們說。
They were very excited.
他們非常興奮。
3.The boy took the peas out of the pod.
這個男孩把豌豆從豆莢里剝了出來。
"You'll make good bullets," he said.
“你們會變成優秀的子彈。”他說。
4."I'll see the world," said the first pea.
“我馬上就見到世面了”。第一顆豌豆說。
"I'll fly to the sun," said the second pea.
“我將飛向太陽了,”第二顆豌豆說。
The third and the fourth peas were lazy.
第三和第四顆豌豆很懶。