Go Fishing
去釣魚
One summer holiday I was in the forest by myself.
暑假我一人前往了樹林。
Soon I got a big fish.
不久,我釣到一條大魚。
Then I heard a great noise.
然后我聽到了很大的噪音。
There, right behind me, sat a big black bear!
在那里,就在我身后,坐著一個大黑熊!
Wild animals are afraid of any quick move.
野生動物害怕任何快速移動。
So I moved very slowly.
所以我移動得非常緩慢。
The bear watched me.
熊看著我。
But he sat still.
但他靜靜地坐著。
I took the fish
我把魚
and threw it to him.
扔給他。
He ate it at once.
它立刻把它吃了。
Now what was I going to do?
現在我要做的是什么?
I'd better go on fishing,
我最好去釣魚,
I thought. The bear thought so. too.
我這樣認為,熊也這么想。
Soon I got another fish.
不久,我釣了另一條魚。
I went over to him and put the fish into his big red mouth.
我走近它,把魚放進它紅色的大嘴中。
I fished and fished - all for him.
我把所釣的魚都喂給了它。
At first I was afraid to stop.
起初我很害怕停止。
Then I began to like doing it.
之后,我開始喜歡這樣的事情了。
He was so friendly.
它是如此的友好。
When evening came,
當夜幕降臨時,
the bear stood up and turned away from me.
熊站了起來,離開了我。
WORD BANK
詞匯表
forest
森林
myself
我自己
Wild
野性的;野生的;野蠻的
be afraid of
害怕
still
安靜的
throw
扔;拋;投擲
thought
思考;想法