We're here just to have fun.
我們在這里只是為了玩得開心。
Tony: Well, what do you want to play next?
托尼: 嗯,下一個你想玩什么?
Paul: Actually, I'd like to play a game.
保羅: 其實,我想玩?zhèn)€游戲。
Tony: Which one?
托尼: 什么游戲?
Paul: The one where you try to hit the moving ducks with a baseball.
保羅: 用棒球擊移動的鴨子的那個游戲。
Tony: That sounds interesting.
托尼: 聽起來很有趣。
Paul: If you hit three out of five ducks, you can get that teddy bear.
保羅: 如果你在五個鴨子中打中三個,就可以得到那個泰迪熊。
Tony: OK, I'Il give it my best shot.
托尼: 好的,我會盡我最大的努力。
(After the shot)
(在拍攝)
Tony: Sorry, hit only two ducks.
托尼: 對不起,我只打中兩只鴨子。
Paul: Oh, I don't really care about that. We're here just to have fun.
保羅: 哦,這不是我真正關(guān)心的。我們在這里只是為了玩得開心。
WORD BANK
詞語回顧
actually adv.實際上
baseball n.棒球
out of 從……中
shot n.射擊