MODULE1 ROUTINES AND DATES
模塊1 日常事務與日期
UNIT 1 What Is Our Life Like?
第一單元 我們的生活是什么樣子的?
Dialogue
對話
1 How are the Chinese children's lives different from their visitors' lives? Listen, read and try to act out the dialogue.
1 中國小朋友們的生活與他們的拜訪者的生活有哪些不同?聽一聽,讀一讀并試著表演下面的對話。
Mrs Zhou: How are you, Rose? How are you, Tom?
周太太:你好嗎,羅斯?你好嗎,湯姆?
Rose and Tom: We're fine, thank you.
羅斯和湯姆:我們很好,謝謝。
Yongxian: Hello, Rose. Hello, Tom.
永賢:你好,羅斯。你好,湯姆。
Rose and Tom: Hi, Yongxian.
羅斯和湯姆:嗨,永賢。
Mrs Zhou: Would you like to go to school with Yongxian tomorrow, children?
周太太:孩子們,你們想不想明天和永賢一起去上學呢?
Tom: Yes, that would be fun. What time does school start?
湯姆:想啊,那會很有意思的。學校幾點開始上課?
Yongxian: At seven thirty.
永賢:7:30。
Rose: Oh no. I usually get up at 8 o'clock!
羅斯:噢,不。我通常8點起床!
Mrs Zhou: Yongxian always gets up at six thirty.
周太太:永賢總是6:30起床。
Tom: Six thirty! I never get up before seven thirty!
湯姆:6:30!我從來沒在7:30之前起床!
Tom: What are these?
湯姆:這些是什么?
Mr Zhou: They're noodles. Do you eat noodles in London?
周太太:這些是面條。你們在倫敦有吃面條嗎?
Rose: Yes, I sometimes eat noodles at my friend Sarah's.
羅斯:有的,我有時候在我朋友莎拉家吃面條。
Tom: My mum never makes noodles.
湯姆:我媽媽從沒做過面條。
Yongxian: My mum always makes noodles!
永賢:我媽媽總是做面條!
Mrs Zhou: Would you like to go shopping now and buy some Chinese toys?
周太太:現在你們想不想去購物買些中國制造的玩具呀?
Rose: This evening? We usually go shopping at the weekend.
羅斯:今天晚上?我們通常在周末的時候去購物。
Yongxian: In China the shops are still open in the evening. Mum, Dad and I sometimes go shopping after dinner.
永賢:在中國,商店晚上也開門。媽媽、爸爸和我有時候吃完晚飯以后去購物。
Tom: We usually go to bed at about eight thirty.
湯姆:我們通常大約8:30睡覺。
Yongxian: Really? We never go to bed before nine thirty.
永賢:真的嗎?我們從沒在9:30前睡覺。
Rose: I like the life in China.
羅斯:我喜歡中國的生活。