sample
抽樣檢查;試吃;樣本
It's my job to sample the products.
我的工作是抽樣檢查產品。
You are welcome to sample any of the ice cream.
我們歡迎您試吃任何一種冰淇淋。
In this booklet, you'll see some sample questions and answers.
在這本手冊中,你會看到一些問答的樣本。
rush
沖;匆促行動;沖;熱潮
Everyone rushed into the street when a fire broke out.
失火時,所有人全都沖到街上。
Tom was rushed to the hospital.
湯姆很快地被送到醫院。
Why are you in such a rush to leave?
你干嘛這么急著要離開?
There was a big rush to buy that toy last summer.
去年夏天那款玩具造成了搶購的熱潮。
I was stuck in traffic during rush hour.
高峰時,我被卡在車陣中動彈不得。
hurry
催促;匆忙
The father hurried his son to finish his homework.
那位父親催促他兒子把作業寫完。
You'll need to hurry if you want to catch the train.
你如果想趕上火車就必須快一點。
Hurry up or you'll miss the bus.
動作快一點,否則你會趕不上公車的。
She should not be in a hurry to get married.
她不應該急于結婚。
hurried
匆忙的
It's not healthy to have hurried meals.
匆匆忙忙地吃飯并不健康。
unlike
不同,不像
Unlike me, John does everything with a lot of care.
約翰不像我,他做每件事都很謹慎。
alike
相像的;同樣地
The twins look so much alike that only their mother can tell them apart.
這對雙胞胎長得太相像了,只有他們的母親分辨得出來。
The strike is harmful to management and labor alike.
這場罷工對資方和勞方都同樣造成損失。
reporter
記者
The reporter hid a camera inside his jacket.
那個記者在外套里面藏了一臺照相機。
mix
混合;交往;混合物
Mix the flour with water and then pour it into the bowl.
將面粉和水混合,然后倒進碗里。
He turned out this way because he mixed with bad friends.
他會變成這樣是因為他與壞朋友來往。
He thinks life is a mix of misery and sadness.
他認為人生是痛苦與悲傷的混合。
somewhere
某處
Sometimes I want to fly somewhere I have never been before.
有時候我想要飛到某個我沒有去過的地方。
Would you mind going somewhere else to play? I'm working.
你可以到別的地方玩嗎?我在工作。
anywhere
任何地方
Stop asking. I didn't go anywhere last night.
別問了。我昨晚哪兒也沒去。