WING IT
跟著感覺走
You ready for the exam?
考試準備好了嗎?
Exam? What are you talking about?
考試?你說什么呀?
Hello? Biology exam this afternoon!
有沒有搞錯?當然是今天下午的生物考試!
Ms Johnson told us last week.
約翰遜老師上個禮拜通知我們的啊。
Crap!I completely forgot about it,I will just have to wing it,I guess.
該死!我完全不記得了。沒法子,只好硬著頭皮上了。
Stella is a natural born piano player.
斯特拉是個天生的鋼琴演奏家。
By the time she was five,she could play any song by ear.
她5歲的時候,就可以憑記憶把聽過的任何一首歌都彈奏出來。
I'm all ears.
我洗耳恭聽。
I am listening closely.
我洗耳恭聽。
Your dad will be really mad when he finds out that your scratched his BMW.
等你爸發現你擦花了他的寶馬車,他肯定會大發雷霆。
Yeah,that.So what are you going to say to him?
是的。那么你要對他怎么說?
I don't know. I will just play it by ear.
我不知道。走一步,算一步吧。
Whenever ,wherever,we are meant to be together.
無論何時,無論何地,我們注定會在一起。
I'll be there and you'll be near.
我一出現,你就在附近。
And that's the deal my dear.
親愛的,就這么說定了。
There over,here under
你高高在上,你忍氣吞聲
You'll never have to wonder
你永遠不用感到奇怪
We can always play by ear
我們總能即興揮灑
But that's the deal my dear
但是親愛的,那只是協議