All that time I wasted suing people..
我浪費了那么多時間起訴別人
getting property easements..
獲取財產地役權
Well, you're doing it now.
你現在在做了
Yes, I am doing it right now.
嗯 我現在在做了
And you're gonna win.
并且你會獲勝的
Yes, I am.
是的 我會的
And now you need to go to sleep.
現在你需要睡一覺
Well, pretty soon.
馬上就睡
I love you.
我愛你
I love you too.
我也愛你
Oh, honey, uh, Gil wants the
親愛的 吉爾想要
the flight number off of Melissa's bag.
梅麗莎包里的航班號
It's in the barn. Okay, goodnight.
在谷倉里 好的 晚安
I should have you that I was gonna talk to Spencer.
我本該告訴你我要和斯賓塞說的
I was just afraid that you would try and stop me.
我只是怕你會阻止我
How did it feel, telling her about us?
告訴她我們的事感覺怎樣
It helped.
有所幫助
Helped?
幫助
It helped me make up my mind about us.
幫助我對我們下定了決心
Things are moving very quickly.
事情變化很快
I think there's an argument to be made
我覺得要不要保持現狀
for keeping it the way it is.
還有待論證
For now.
目前是這樣
I guess we could do that.
我想我們可以
But then we're gonna be having this conversation in..
但是一個月后我們還是要
a month..
談一談
or a year.
也可能是一年
And I don't think I can take that.
我想我無法接受
I know it's been difficult, but..
我知道這很難 但是
I wanna protect you.
我想保護你
You don't have to protect me from rumors.
你不需要保護我免受謠言騷擾
They can't hurt me.
那些傷害不了我
Not anymore.
再也不會了
But if you're afraid for yourself...
但是如果你擔心你自己
Well, that's..
那就
that's something else.
那就是另一回事了
What do you want, Alison?
你想怎樣 艾莉森
I want something very complicated.
我想要的很復雜
I want you to take me to a movie.
我想你帶我去看電影
I want you to hold my hand in a restaurant.
我想你在餐館牽著我的手