Yes, I already gave them access to everything.
沒錯 我已經給他們所有權限了
You did, but apparently
沒錯 但很明顯
there was nothing recorded after midnight.
午夜過后什么都沒記錄
The tape skips to noon the next day.
錄像直接跳到了第二天中午
Oh! Well, I'm not really well-versed in the technical--
好吧 我不太擅長技術方面的
Me neither.
我也是
But we have an IT specialist trying to determine
但我們派了技術專家在想辦法檢測
where was a malfunction of the device or..
是機器發生了故障還是...
- Or? - Whether it was deleted.
-還是什么 -錄像被刪了
I'm sorry. What are you implying?
抱歉 你在暗示什么
We haven't reached any conclusions yet, ma'am.
我們還沒有任何結論 女士
I will need a list of the staff that worked that shift
我需要一份當班員工和
and the hotel guests who stayed here that night.
當晚留在酒店的賓客名單
Well, there are no health food stores here, Claudia.
這里沒有保健食品店 克勞迪亞
Believe me, I grew up here.
相信我 我在這里長大的
I thought butter was a side dish.
我之前還以為黃油是小菜
Yeah. Yeah, I'll overnight the Magnesium.
行 我會通宵趕出《鎂》的
Well, what day is it in Tokyo.
東京是哪一天
Okay, well then you'll get it yesterday.
行 那昨天給你
Hello? Claudia.
喂 克勞迪亞
Hanna?
漢娜
Lucas! My god. What are you doing here?
盧卡斯 天 你在這里干什么