Stay down till we're out of sight.
在他看不見前,不要起身。
Ow, it hurts!
膝蓋好疼哦!
Oh, please. Like this is the first time you've been on your knees in the bathroom.
拜托,說得像這是你第一次在廁所里"跪地抬臀"一樣。
Caroline, you don't have to stay on the ground anymore.
卡洛琳,進來就不用趴地上了啊。
I feel like this is where I belong now.
我覺得我現在低等得只配趴地上。
Yo, baker girls.
烘焙女孩們。
Max, he's in the shop.
麥克斯,他進店了
Okay, go, out the window. Really?
好吧,爬窗吧。你說真的嗎?
If he can't see us, he can't evict us. Go.
他要是沒見到我們,就不能趕走我們。快啊。
It's a little high. Are you sure?
有點高耶,你確定嗎?
You've heard "when God closes a door, he opens a window"?
你聽過"當上帝關上門,他也開一扇窗"吧?
He's running from his landlord. Go.
他當時就是在躲房東。跳吧。
Okay, here goes. I love you, Max.
好吧,我跳啦。麥克斯,我愛你。
What about me? What should I do?
那我呢,我怎么辦?
Put the money for those cupcakes on the counter.
把小蛋糕的錢放柜臺上。
Who are you?
你是誰啊?
No hablo ingles?
偶不東英文。