What are you doing here?
你在這干什么
I convinced your mom to let me in.
我說服你媽媽讓我進來的
I-I-I brought you something.
我 我給你帶了點東西
From Aria, actually.
其實是艾瑞亞的
I don't wanna see you. You should leave.
我不想見你 你該走了
Why?
為什么
I-I thought you were dead, Mona.
我之前以為你死了 夢娜
I covered for you. I did everything that you asked.
我幫你打掩護 你要我做什么我都做了
I know. That's the point, Mike.
我知道 邁克 正因為這樣
I know what I put you through.
所以我知道我讓你陷入了什么境地
You begged me not to go through with it.
你求我別牽連進去
You stood in this room and fought with me for days
你在這房間和我吵了幾天
and I still did it.
可我照做不誤
You thought you had to.
你覺得有這個必要
And I was wrong.
但我錯了
Everything we went through, it was all for nothing.
我們做的一切都徒勞無功
Hell is a very lonely hole in A's dollhouse
地獄是A的玩偶之家中一個很孤獨的洞
and maybe I deserved to be there.
也許我活該待在那兒
What you did was incredibly stupid.
你的所作所為是很蠢
And yeah, I'm pissed as hell at you.
沒錯 我也非常生你的氣
But that doesn't matter. - Yes, it does.
但都不重要 -很重要
It matters. - Not to me.
很重要 -我不覺得