They're so good.
她們真不錯
A sudden rush of feeling flooded through me.
我突然陷到了某種情緒里面
I spend so much time in my mind, puffing myself up,
我自己在腦子里想了太多 自我吹捧
tearing myself down.
自我打擊
I sat there and just listened
我坐在那里靜靜聽著
and let myself really feel the life inside me.
感受著我自己的內在的生命
The music was beautiful.
那音樂真的很美
The girls were beautiful.
女孩也真的很美
I could love them and never possess them,
我可以一直這樣愛著她們而不去占有她們
just like I could love the world and never possess it.
就如同我可以一直愛著這個世界 而不去占有它一樣
I still did love the world.
我還是愛著這個世界的