Up, up. I thought we were going down.
往上 往上 我們不是要往下走嗎
No, lift your end up so we can get the bed down.
把你那頭往上抬 我們才能把床搬下去
Very heavy.
太重了
Left, left.
往左 往左
I am going left.
我是在往左
Sorry. Your right.
抱歉 是往你的右邊
So, Robin goes in this bed?
所以說 羅賓睡這張床
Yeah.
是的
And then Diana's bed goes next to it?
然后戴安娜睡在他旁邊的床上
That's what she wants, yeah.
她是這么打算的 是的
But surely Robin will have a nurse when he...
但羅賓肯定還需要個護士在旁邊...
No nurse. Just Diana.
沒有護士 只有戴安娜
I mean, well...
我的意思是...
She can't be with him every minute of the day and night.
她不可能時時刻刻都在他身邊
She's got to pee, hasn't she?
她總得上廁所吧 對嗎
She's got me.
她還有我