Dude, Addie's here. You should go over.
兄弟 艾迪在這里 你應該過去
Every time I try, I screw it up.
每次我嘗試 都會搞砸
I don 't know how to tell her how I feel.
我不知道該怎么告訴她我的感受
If we help Alex connect to Addie, maybe he won't delete us.
如果我們幫艾利克斯和艾迪牽線 或許他就不會刪除我們
I might be able to bypass the wipe and get a text through to him.
我或許可以繞開手機清理 讓他看到一條短信
But we'll only have time to send one.
但是我們只有發一條的時間
Maybe I should go.
或許我該去
He has love in his eyes.
他眼中有愛
Send me. Alex looks nervous, too.
發我吧 艾利克斯看起來也蠻緊張
He's more shy than nervous.
他是害羞 不是緊張
Stop!
停下
It's Gene.
吉恩來
He's all of those things.
他這些都行
An emoji should only be one thing.
表情符號只能做一件事
Really?
真的嗎
The Princess!
公主
Linda!
琳達
Not now, Mom!
現在不是時候 媽媽
Gene, you got this.
吉恩 你可以的
That's not me anymore.
我現在不行了
But I have to try.
但是我得試試