I tried, Dad
我盡力了爸
I tried so hard
真的盡全力了
but I failed
可還是失敗了
Who says you failed?
誰說你失敗了
I'm not sure anyone in the world
恐怕這世上
could ever persuade that man
沒有任何人能說服他
once he'd set his mind to something
一旦他下定了決心
You can't change who people are
你無法改變人的本性
Then what can you do?
那我該怎么做
You love them
給他們以愛
No one could have done more than you
沒人能做得比你更好了
You have a heart as big as that castle and I love you for it
你的心和那座城堡一樣寬闊 爸爸為你自豪
Have you seen them? Mr Traynor?
你見到特里納先生了嗎
They left. This morning
他們已經走了 今早走的
Dad, have I made a huge mistake?
爸 我是不是做錯了
Call them
打電話給他們
You still have time
現在還來得及
Don't worry. Mum will come round
媽媽會理解的 別擔心
I'll talk to her
我會跟她談的
You're doing the right thing Lou
你做的沒錯路
You have to go
你必須得去找他
You were useless until you met him
是他造就了現在的你