Hot tub under the stars.
星空下的熱浴
Massages. Swim with dolphins.
按摩 與海豚共泳
Oh look, Fivestar luxury hour room service.
五星級奢華酒店小時客房服務
This isn't work
這可不是工作
Do you really expect me to just sit here while you swan off with another man on a honeymoon?
你是要我老實在家待著 而你卻和別的男人在外面閑蕩找樂共度蜜月嗎
His other caregiver's coming too
他另一個護工也會去
Oh, two guys. That's all right, then.
什么 兩個男人 行啊
Patrick, this is really important.
帕特里克這真的很重要
Do you know how this feels?
你知道這是什么感受嗎
It's like I'm running permanently, just a little behind the rest of the field.
就好像我永遠都在跑卻永遠差那么一點點
It's like there's something bad around the bend and everyone seems to know what it is except me
就好像拐彎處有什么壞事要發生 大家都知道是什么 除了我
Patrick
帕特里克
Seven years we've been together, Lou.
我們在一起七年了路
You've known him five months
你認識他才五個月
But he needs me
但他需要我
And I don't?
我就不需要嗎
I'm sorry
對不起