"Two eggs. Fold in gently."
"兩個雞蛋 逐漸的拌入"
Fold? Uh, oh, well.
壓碎? 喔 好的
I can't breathe!
我不能呼吸了!
Let me out of here.
讓我出去
-It looks awful. -That's because it's on you, dear.
-看起來很可怕 -那是因為穿在你身上 親愛的
"Now, yeast, one tsp." "Tsp."?
"現在 一茶匙發酵粉" "茶匙"?
One teaspoon.
一茶匙
-Oh, one teaspoon, of course! -Hmm!
-當然 一茶匙 -嗯!
Oh, gracious, how that child has grown.
喔 那孩子長的真快
Oh, it seems only yesterday we brought her here.
好像我們昨天才帶她來這似的
Just a tiny baby.
只是一個嬰兒
-Why, Merryweather. -What ever is the matter, dear?
-怎么了 瑪莉懷德 -究竟怎么了 親愛的?
After today, she'll be a princess...
過了今天 她就要成為一位公主了...
and we won't have any Briar Rose.
我們不會再有布萊爾羅絲了
-Oh, Flora! -Now, now, now, now.
-噢 弗洛拉! -現在 現在...
Well, we...we all knew this day had to come.
我們 我們都知道這一天遲早會到來