What are you doing?
你干什么?
The vigilante's not too fond of guys who sell Vertigo.
治安維持者很討厭賣"迷魂"的人。
I know a guy who claims he still has a stash to sell.
我認識一個人,他知道有個地方還在賣。
Maybe we could stake him out. Hope the hood shows up for him.
或許我們可以監視他。希望兜帽男會現身去教訓他。
Did you not hear what my brother said?
你沒聽到我哥哥說的嗎?
What does your brother know about him?
你哥哥了解他嗎?
Uh, for one thing, the vigilante once saved his life.
起碼有一點,治安維持者救過他一次。
So if he's telling us to keep away, that should say something.
所以如果他讓我們放手,應該是有一定道理的。
No offense, Thea, but your brother's kind of a wimp.
無意冒犯,西婭,但你哥哥像個懦夫。
Don't say that. Why not? It's true.
不準這么說。為什么?這是事實。
My brother survived five years alone on an island!
我哥哥在孤島上獨自生活了五年
Five years I thought I had lost him.
這五年里我以為我失去他了
Yeah? Well, I lost someone, too. And they aren't coming back. Who?
是嗎?我也失去了一些人。而他們永遠不會回來了。誰?
It doesn't matter. That is why I need to find him.
這不重要。這就是我要找到他的原因。
So he can teach me to be like him. I'm not losing anyone else ever again.
這樣他就能教我怎樣才能變得像他一樣。我不能再失去任何人了。
I can't do this, Roy. If you don't give this up, you're going to lose me.
我不能這么做,羅伊。如果你不放手,你就會失去我。
Better now than later.
總比以后失去的好。