Why is everyone crying?
你們都哭什么
It's smurfette
因為藍妹妹
She's a lump of Clay
她變成了黏土
No, clumsy, it's me. I'm right here
別逗了 笨笨 是我 我在這兒呢
Smurfette?
藍妹妹
It's smurfette. It's smurfette!
藍妹妹 你是藍妹妹
Quiet, clumsy
安靜點 笨笨
Let him be, brainy
隨他去吧 聰聰
We all grieve in our own way
我們都有自己表達悲傷的途徑
She's here! Poor little bro
她在這兒 可憐的小兄弟
I know how he feels
我能理解他
Smurfette!
藍妹妹
Oh, hefty, not you too
健健 不會你也這樣吧
You're all right!
原來你沒事
Don't ever do that to me again
別再這樣讓我擔心了
I won't. I promise
不會了 我保證
Yes, yes, yes!
太棒了 太棒了
You never cease to amaze me
你總是能給我驚喜
So, as for that burning question
所以 關于你的身世問題
What's a smurfette?
藍妹妹到底是什么
Well, I don't need a book to tell you she's
我不用書就能解釋她是
Right
沒錯
Smurfette can't be defined by just one word
藍妹妹不能用一個詞來說清
She's many things
她太復雜了
Oh, she doesn't know it yet but she's my new best friend
雖然她還不知道 但她現在已經是我的新閨蜜了
Smurfette is a bunny wrangler
藍妹妹是個牧兔女
She's tough
她很強
Not as tough as me but tough enough
雖然不如我 但足夠強了
Smurfette can be anything she wants to be
藍妹妹可以成為任何人