您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 歐美電影 > 冰雪大作戰 > 正文
be supposed to do sth
be supposed to be sth
(按規定、習慣、安排等)應當,應,該,須
You're supposed to buy a ticket, but not many people do.
按說應當買票,不過買的人不多。
I thought we were supposed to be paid today.
我以為我們今天會領到薪水呢。
The engine doesn't sound like it's supposed to.
發動機聽起來不對勁。
aim
aim sth at sb
aim sth at sth
aim for sb
aim for sth
瞄準;對準
I was aiming at the tree but hit the car by mistake.
我對準樹射擊,不料誤中了汽車。
Aim for the middle of the target.
瞄準靶心。
hurt
使不快;使煩惱
What really hurt was that he never answered my letter.
真正讓我傷心的是他從不給我回信。
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you.
對不起,我不是故意傷害你的。
I didn't want to hurt his feelings.
我并沒有想傷害他的感情。

- 閱讀本文的人還閱讀了: