Well, I assume they'll still work if I don't shout "Freeze ball" but we'll never know
我覺得就算我不說急凍球 他們還是會有用的 不過我們永遠也不會知道了
Freeze ball! Smurfette!
急凍球 藍妹妹
Hefty
健健
It's over, smurfette
完了 藍妹妹
Monty, bag o' smurfs. Ah!
蒙提 打包一下 啊
It's time for you to run
你快跑
No! Three more for pickup
不 這里還有三個
Ah, smurfette. My little creation
啊 藍妹妹 我的小發明
You finally did what you were made for
你終于達成我的初衷了
No, It's not true
不 不是這樣的
Of course it is
當然是
Why do you think you led me here?
不然你為什么要把我引過來
Why do you think you saved me on the river?
為什么你會在河邊救了我
It was all part of the plan
這些都是計劃的一部分
No matter how hard you try, you can't escape your destiny
不論你多努力 都沒辦法逃脫你的命運
And now you're really of no use to me anymore
現在 你對我來說已經沒有利用價值了
Freeze ball!
急凍球
Ah, yes, these freeze balls only work on real smurfs
哦 對了 這些只對真的藍精靈有用
And you are nothing more than a lump of Clay
而你充其量只不過是一團黏土罷了