Mrs Adler, in your earlier testimony here today
阿德勒夫人 在你今天之前的證詞中
you've painted a pretty dim picture of your own son
你把自己的兒子說的很不堪
Don't you think?
不是嗎
I'm under oath
我是宣過誓的
I take no pleasure in it
我也不想說這些話
So your son's a failure in life
那么你兒子的人生失敗
your daughter took her life
你女兒自殺了
You know you're oh for two
你算是失敗兩次了
Objection! Withdrawn
我反對 撤回
If I go one for three, I'm in the Hall of Fame
如果我有第三個孩子 我會進名人堂了
You know baseball
你了解棒球
Fenway Park
芬威球場
You know I'd like to go there some time
我很想有時間去那里看看
How often in a year did you take Diane to a baseball game?
你一年帶著黛安去看幾次棒球比賽
Diane wasn't interested in sports
黛安對體育不感興趣
She never wanted to go to a game? Ever?
她從不想去看比賽 一次也沒有
I don't recall her ever asking
我不記得她要求過
Just out of curiosity, Fenway that's a tough ticket
我有些好奇 芬威球場的票不好買
Where do you get yours?
你的票是怎么買到的
My husband has season tickets
我丈夫有季票
And how long has he had them?
他有季票多長時間
30 years
30 年
But I've only been married to him for 20
但我跟他結婚20年
And Diane never went to one game?
黛安一場比賽都沒去看過
What color was the dress Diane wore to prom?
黛安是穿什么顏色的裙子參加畢業舞會的
Diane didn't attend a prom
黛安沒參加畢業舞會
because she didn't go to a high school
因為她沒上高中
No prom
沒參加畢業舞會
What sports did she play?
她喜歡什么體育運動
As I told you earlier
我剛才說了
she wasn't interested in sports
她對體育不感興趣
Did she go to camp during the summer?
她去過夏令營嗎
No
沒有
Community swimming pool? We had our own pool
社區游泳池呢 我家有游泳池
Girl Scouts? No
女童子軍呢 沒有
Then what did she do with all that time?
那么她這些年來都干什么
She loved mathematics. It was her passion
她喜歡數學 那是她的愛好
She preferred it to all other things
她喜歡數學勝過一切
All other?
一切